Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Goforth Blog Awakens

Well my last post was Saturday, June 03, 2006
http://goforthleo.blogspot.com/2006/06/view-south-east-from-back-deck-of-my.html
Just took me about an hour to retrieve username and password for blog. No I am not going to state them here.
Anyway the "GOFORTH Blog Awakens after a 3 and 1/2 years.
I will be blogging regularly, at least once a week to start.
Why has GOFORTH Blog Awakened? In simplest terms I am ready and able to blog and I want to.
I blog about whatever I want to. Often tied to local or National or International news events.
My next post will be about my fun and games with the Flu for 17 days.
Then a belated piece for World Aids Day, December 1st. Something about my living with Hiv for 29 years, since 1980.
Thats it for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Anyone. All thoughtfull comments posted. Add to the conversation.